Meh...
Monday, November 15, 2010
I'm surprised people still visit this blog... But that's nice, I guess... Some memories shouldn't die off.. But, so, if I shouldn't delete this blog, should I move it? It feels... strange to be keeping a journal at the same address when so much about the writer has changed.
I suppose I should say something about my life too. Can't wait for the semester to end... The monotony is killing me. But before that, it's time to think seriously about FYP. Not that I haven't been thinking though... A couple of months back, it seemed exciting to me... Now I'm just dreading it.
I just hope that God will give me the wisdom to know the right decision to make, and the courage to make it.
As a side-note, people these days don't have the patience to grind in RPGs anymore... Sad...
Ja ne~
Labels: meta-post, Random Musings, Uni life