Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Recollections
Sunday, November 23, 2008
So the last time I blogged was at the start of the semester. Tomorrow, with my last paper, ends it. Just would like to summarise the last 3 months with a two questions:

If you could follow your dreams, where would you be right now?

If you had the capacity to do anything, what would it be?

I would like to talk about my answers, or rather my thoughts, but perhaps not on a place so public as a blog... So I'll leave you with a clue: noticed I changed the song on my blog? I had three pieces in mind, but decided on this one. I guess you could say it's significant, in more ways than one.

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.