Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Yuuutsu
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Concert ended in a bang and lots of crack last night. Finally, 6 months of practice has paid off.

Strangely, I don't feel accomplished. I don't feel... anything. If yesterday was a spectrum of glittery pastel shades, today is... colourless. Not even white or black. Just... emptiness.

Yesterday was so much fun. Once again, I proved that the cello/bass section is the most insane. And it wasn't just me who thought so. Yong Quan said, "Cello guys are the craziest." I corrected him: "Cello people are the craziest." And considering between us 10, we finished at least 90% of a pack of Van Houten's semi-sweet almonds, played in a stairwell, did funny poses using our bows as swords, and hummed our opening song right after the concert (complete with weird sounds meant to be taken as the percussion part), I think I'm not wrong in saying that.

I only wish I had more time to get to know them...

This is, I believe, my third post-concert melancholic post, in the entire history of this blog. I really should stop this.

Maybe just one photo, to keep the memories alive?



Minna, DAIsuki~~

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.