Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Why did you have to appologise, dammit?

Things were going fine. Well, fine enough for me anyway. I had learnt to forget, and then you came back and said sorry. And broke the floodgates holding it back.

Forgive and forget. I've forgiven you a long time ago. You know that. I would have forgotten too. Or at least gone into a state of I DON'T REMEMBER: repression.

When things are buried in shallow water, you don't stir the water and make the water murky. Leave them alone. They're happy where they are. I'm happy where I am. Please. Don't make me remember...

It's time... perhaps... to truely let go...

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.