Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
One last paper!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
One day studying for the Literature of War and I already feel battle weary... Somehow I didn't imagine reading the whole day would be so tiring... And no, do not be deceived. War literature can get boring... *snore*

As for the rest of the papers, my notes are stacked in one corner, already gathering dust. The tys-es are piled up, my sweat and blood (or maybe just sweat) for the two years providing the fuel I need to burn them and the school down.

Fine, I'm in an agressive mood. Maybe it's the war... Or maybe I'm suffering from Maple withdrawal... Somehow, a little water makes a thirsty man more parched...

Oh well, hope the exams went well for everyone else! If not, it's over, stop thinking about it. Or get some good alcohol to drown your sorrows. Can't wait to turn 18~ Maybe I should take things one step at a time. Can't wait to finish the exams...

Half a week, half a week, half a week onward~

For the Bio/History/Arabic/F.Math/Theatre Studies/Music/Jap/Divinity/Islamic Law/Lit/PoA/Art/Computing/German/Islamic Theory/all S paper students...
Have fun studying! I know you love studying... Studying is good... Studying is nice... Studying is fun... Studying is your friend... Fine, before you start a war with me... *grabs bow and cleric patron, just in case*

For the rest of you, I will start a war against you if you laugh... Go on, I dare you...

Sheesh, I AM asking for it, aren't I? No I didn't not just say that last line...
Yes you did!
No I didn't!
Yes, stop lying. I can see the dishonesty in your eyes.
Where? Where? I don't see it.
That's because you're blind...
Oh shut up, me!
Shut up yourself!
Argh!!

Ok, that conversation didn't happen either. It's your imagination... It's getting more...imaginative. Or maybe you're hallucinating. Shall I recommend you my psychiatrist? ^^

Hokies, so long and thanks for all the fish! And that includes Yarong... *burp*

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.