You know what?
Sunday, August 27, 2006
I have this strange urge to curl up in bed and cry. Haa... So there, Marko.
I feel things around me are going to change drastically. And I don't like it. The part of me that's adamant to change is kicking up a fuss. Just like a stubborn old cow. Moooooooooooooo...
As much as things now are not ideal or perfect, I'd rather things stay this way. Who knows? The future might have it worse. I wish I could keep my friends around me forever and ever and ever. I wish JC life, despite all its stresses, would not have to end. Then I can continue living this fairy-tale of a life. This illusion of happiness.
I hate being afraid of change. It sounds so stupid, yet the fear is so real. Perhaps it'd be better to have none of it, than to have this brief happiness that cannot last.
Blah.
Ahhhhh... What am I saying? It must be the moon. It's making me insane.
What moon?
Oh you know the thing that floats in the sky at night.
Oh wait a minute... Where's the moon?
Oh no... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
*cue for someone to call IMH and tell them you've found their lost patient*
Labels: JC life