Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Hello darlings!!
Monday, August 21, 2006
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ *bounces around blog*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Boinkaboinkaboinkaboinkaboinkaboinkaboinkaboinkaboinkaboinkaboinka~~~

*floats back down to earth* Sorry... I'm high and I've no idea why. No it can't be the few slabs of dark chocolate Yarong offered me this afternoon. No it can't be the three-hour writing intensive paper I had this morning. No it can't be this morning's coffee. So... It must be... A combination of all three~ Yay! My analysing skills rock! It's twoo, I just analysed them. *grins insanely*

Oh dear, what shall I blog about next? I know~
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ And multi-coloured pink-tinted sugar-coated mocha-stuffed crunchy bunnies! Yumm!

Ok I have no idea what that is... o.O *slaps self*

On a *ahem* saner note... The exams are more than half over! *jumps around screaming wildly* Ok so much for saner... -___________- Weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll, I'm going to fail more than half of them but *cough cough* I didn't say that. So, another week more and we're through. Then one week of peace, before we go back to the execution ground, I mean school. And get slaughtered like pigs or moomoos or sheepys in the slaughter house. Or Mr. F, as Sheepy so kindly explained functions to me with. Oh well...

'Their's not to make reply,
Their's not to reason why,
Their's but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.'
- Alfred Tennyson, 'Charge of the Light Brigade'

Oh, and I love my Sheepy~ Note that I use the pronoun 'my' not because I'm that protective over Sheepy, but I know for a fact that there are other sheep out there, masquerading as my Sheepy... ^^ But you know that I know that we all know that there can only be one Sheepy. the sweetest, the charming-est, the... fluffy-est?

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.