Gone with the wind...
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Two weeks, gone just like that... Two precious weeks of study wasted away... Bah... But I wouldn't say the time wasn't well spent. After all, how can hanging out with your best friend be a waste? =)
Yupp~ For those rare few blurer than even the Blur Queen herself, Ally came and went, like the breeze. And so, I spent the last two weeks acting as her personal assistant. Most of the people who wanted to find her went through me, because she was using her mum's number. So I was doing my best to inform her of who was looking for her, trying to squeeze as many people as possible into the few days she had free to go out. And on top of that, I was trying to maintain a steady study pace... AhahahaZ sorry I couldn't go out with you all day Ally! December ok? =D
And well... Yea, we're out in the open now... Like Tovya said, I think it broke a lot of the restraints. I just want to say how blessed I feel, being able to be with the one I love... I think this is really cliche, but words really do fail to express my feelings... Just... Thank you...
Oh yea, I suppose the last thing for me to say now is that I have this strange persistent urge to tell the whole world, "I LOVE YOU~" ^^
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life