A treasure never to be lost...
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
In my heart lies a treasure chest of weight a ton,
Gold or silver it contains none.
But in this box lies my fondest memories
Of fond friends, my sweetest fantasies.
Friends, brothers, who gave me strength,
Run with me the race of any length.
A new hope rekindled in this stone heart;
A fresh spirit that with me will forever be a part.
And so this chocolate treasure i keep for tomorrow
To renew me whenever feelings are low.
My brothers, please stay, don't ever leave,
And may the bonds we share never cleave!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I'm getting out of touch... Oh wells...
Two years in ACJC CO as a cellist... My experience has made me...
... stronger, physically
... stronger, mentally
... more in love with music
But more importantly, the di ying section has given me...
... many hours of fun and lameness (whatever Si Yi!)
... many many smiles
... memories I will never lose, on pain of death (unless death is the cause of loss of memories)
... a shoulder to cry on (thanks An Li! *muacks* and Kah Joon for the tissue... haha!)
... friends that show me I'm not alone
... friends that show me endless support, even when I'm being so unreasonable
... hope in tomorrow
... the strength and will to live on (well, now you know how much your support meant)
Yupp thank you lots! You rock! And nope, Xing, don't worry... I was more than partially kidding when I said I was suicidal... ;)
Ja ne~ See you all next practice!
Labels: JC life