Pictures are up! *gasp*
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Okays! And here's the winner of the photo contest! *drum roll please...*

Our darling President Elgin! Trying to get us to sit down for the briefing... But looks like he's trying to conduct us doesn't it? ;) Hehe...
Oh and yea, 4 June ROX!
Ok lah, there's another picture I love better... But cannot show leh... =\ I'm under oath... Ehehehehehehehe...

The bouquet of time: merging three generations of AC CO cellists together! The seniors gave two roses, and the juniors gave lillies and sunflowers! And of course the flower from ZiHui and Darrick! Thanks everyone! Jz's flower is in there too... Sorry, forgot to give you back... >_<
Oh ya before ZiHui complains again... Here's a little note to her. Thanks for all the crazy times we had together! We'll meet on the train to school yea? And... serious ar... I look damn serious with the cello... -__-
Here are the rest of the photos! Thanks everyone for making 4th June memorable!
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/minerva12/enCOre%202006/Ja ne~! *wanders off humming Jun Ma... =p*
Labels: JC life