Grr Tovya! >.<
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Ahhhhhhhhhh Tovya tagged me... Bleah.Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.1) Uhh I'm insane. Very insane. Yeah, stay away from me. Because insanity is contagious. Yups. Very contagious. Seriously. ^^2) Hmmmmm... I talk to myself a lot? Like, "hi me~" "Yups hi. I'm bored" "Me too." "Let's just stone here eh?" Ok lah sometimes it tries to help me make decisions. But the duality makes me indecisive instead. It's my evil side. ^^3) I like to bounce on my bed! Boinka boinka boink~ Whee! Ehehehehehehe...4) Uhh... Seven things get me high: Chocolate, Coffee, Cheese, Cake, Cookies, Chilli and Caramel (or simply sugar). Hence my blog add, perpetual-sugar-rush =D And when I get high I bounce around a lot. It's almost like getting drunk I suppose. Without the hangover. Oh, I get high on my own blood too! >.<
5) Hmm... Uhh... I have a strange love-hate relationship with heights and water. I'm afraid of heights and water, yet they sometimes fascinate me. See, I like to swim, and sometimes, especially on full-moon nights, I like to sit at the window looking out at the sky and all the way down... I live on the 11th floor... Ehehehehe...6) I hate quizes like this! See, I'm more of a private person... But I suppose, if you're reading this blog, you should know enough of me. Which probably means... You know most of this stuff already! See... Pointless quiz...I'm going to be evil and tag...1) Alyson ^^2) Jz (wow... a chance to update your blog eh?)3) Xiao Hui (haven't seen you tag here for some time though... =\)4) Gabriel (who doesn't even know my blog add yet... -.-)5) No one~ See, that few people read my blog... EheheheeheheJa ne~Labels: JC life