Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Finally, the end...
Monday, June 05, 2006
... And no more hereafter...

I think I wish I could do it all over again... With you guys... Just one last time...

Elgin kor kor, you have been a great president. Your duty is almost done. For now rest well... And thank you for all the support you have given me... I know I can trust you, and I thank you for that.

Tovya jie jie, thanks for everything! Especially for enduring my crap... HahaZ.

Zi Xing kor kor, you know, everytime I look at you, I see a Pillar of Strength? Think Sado/Chado in Bleach... -__- Thanks for your strong yet silent care. Treasure what you have kays? ^^

An Li mei mei, have you realised how alike we are? Be strong, don't need to be sorry. We'll endure the tough times together. Di ying section is and will always be behind you de!! *hugZ*

Si Yi mei mei, my evil and blur sister. Must take care of my cello kays? I put my heart there le, cannot ill-treat it hor! =D thanks for you chocolate, how do you know I like dark chocolate de? HahaZ.

Chia Ling mei mei, so bu yao lian, put your name on the sunflower... But I love sunflowers! Whee~ Stay happy and cute! So I can come back to pinch your cheeks hehe!

Shi Jing mei mei, you too must keep your cheeks red and round for me to pinch!! Hehe. Cannot forget me kays?

Jacinda mei mei, fellow pink lover! Stay happy and bubbly always! Keep smiling for the CO, and keep the CO smiling for me... *hugZ*

Everyone, thanks for the flowers, thanks for the hugs, and more importantly, thanks for the memories. Ok, don't think you guys remember the time I gave you all an almond choc each. I said something about after eating the chocolate, we will bond as brothers and sisters... In Chinese... So remember ar, you've eaten my chocolate, so we are now brothers and sisters. We are one Di Ying family. According to Lilo and Stitch, family means no one gets left behind. And I won't leave you behind de. Love you guys! *muackS*

A journey of odds; we were strangers, now we are brothers, and brothers we will remain till the very end.

'I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil'
- Gandalf (Si Yi my fellow LotR fan! LotR rocks!!)

Photos coming later... Too lazy to upload now... ^^

-------------------------------------------------------
Found myself today
Oh I found myself and ran away
Something pulled me back
The voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is just you're not here to say
What you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

Seen that ray of light
And it's shining on my destiny
Shining all the time
And I wont be afraid
To follow everywhere it's taking me
All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
Took this moment to my dreams

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
That I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even when it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
That someone's watching over
Someone's watching over
Someone's watching over me

Someone's watching over me

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.