Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Lalala...
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Long time never blog le... These days so stoned and too tired. Nothing much to blog about anyway. Except homework. But who wants to read a blog about homework? Hmm... Maybe some nerd...

Yesterday after I tied my hair as I was getting ready for school, I checked my reflection in the mirror. And realised my single strand of white hair was among my fringe... No one else noticed... But somehow to me, I looked different. Just because of that single strand... It just reminded me of all the stress and worries that have been loaded on that single strand...

Been reminiscing about the past a lot recently too... Maybe it's just the increasing workload that reminds me of the O levels stress period? I don't know... But I'm glad I don't have to go through this alone... right? 6 months, it'll all be over soon. Which reminds me. I need to start revision soon... SobX!

I don't know why... These days I sleep so early, and yet... I'm so tired in school... I want to sleep. Eternal sleep... Sighs... Haha I'm talking nonsense again... =X These days my... umm... flood gates seem rather out of control... Must control them... I hate breaking down in front of others... Sighs... Can't wait for the 'holidays'. Oh joy...

Thanks everyone for their supportiveness these days. I know I've been very stony, and I'm being an idiot sometimes (well fine, all the time ^^), but thanks for being there all the same...

Especially... you. Ronin-kun. Thank you. And sorry...

Take care people! 17 days to enCOre 2006! It's the race to the finish! Let's cross the finishing line with dignity, knowing we did our best!

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.