Blah
Sunday, May 21, 2006
You know when you're bored and you don't want to do your homework, you start thinking about funny stuff... Today just thinking about two people who have impacted my life greatly... Yeah, both guys, just to spoil the fun of the people who like to speculate. (HA! ^^)
Two people... I met one before the other. The first I got to know as a friend in Sec 4, the other in JC... I wouldn't say it was instant, but they turned out to be the people I trust most, so far in life. When I had problems, they'd be the one I'd run to. Likewise, when they had problems, they knew I'd be here to listen. (or at least I think they knew... I was there anyway) Somehow we stuck through all the hard times, and I loved them (as a friend... -.- what were you thinking?!) for all the comfort and joy they brought.
Perhaps it was my greatest mistake, to judge my worth by them, to determine my happiness by their joy. I made it my life's ambition to make them happy. I wanted to take away their pain, their troubles, their tears. I wanted to bring them to the Land of No More Tears.
... I still do.
So far my mission is failing... Especially when it concerns the first one I met... He still has troubles, that I know of. And I feel that I'm in no position to help. I don't even know how to! I feel trapped and helpless... Is this my lot, to watch him suffer through this one-way mirror?
But one thing I'm glad... At least he found someone else. Someone better, who is most definately better at helping with this kind of thing. Coz that person is kinder, more understanding.
These two people, I still really do care for them. They know that, I'm sure. I only hope I can be a blessing to them... Coz they've certainly been a great one to me. If not, I hope they will find their true happiness soon...
After all... I am only human...
Labels: JC life