Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Paranoia
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Hmm... So many things on my mind now... And it all boils down to this masquerade. Sighs... Don't know what to say... Just... Ally! Come back soon!!

How many masks can a person wear before it all crumbles and falls apart? You know, I've found the least populated corner in the school. It's the seventh floor. Hardly anyone goes there, especially after school. Probably the best place to go and have a quiet cry...

But seriously, think there's something wrong with my defences... I usually can hold up until the end of the day, then I'll go home and have my good cry, with my darling pillow... (*hugZ pillow!* ahahahahahZ) Even the fact that I'm blogging this is unusual... Bah... To those people in my class who are reading this (right, none of you know my blog add anyway... dortZ!), if I have a nervous breakdown in class one of these days, don't mind me. Just ignore me. Really, it's ok.

Oh yea, and sorry Tovya! Don't worry about me lah! I'll be fine de... =D Thanks for today!! *hugZ* Love ya!! Take care too kays? ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------

The air is still and raw,
And yet untold horrors gnaw
Away the broken mask of happiness,
Planting doubt, reaping sadness.

She views the world through tinted lenses,
Dark whispers and murmurs blind her senses.
But the darkness was but an illusion;
The black thoughts, the Devil's intrusion.

So she sits in the dark prison
Of her own mind, her own creation.
When will she wake from this nightmare of pain?
Or is this doorless chamber forever her fate?

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.