Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Obsession
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
ARGH!! Study study study... Some holiday eh? Term time we study, holiday also study... GRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~

No more highs... It's too energy draining... Monday went Yarong's house to study. We had choc and Yarong's mum's specialty quadruple dose coffee. Was bouncing and high on Maths for a while... But by 4+ drained le... Either too much high, or I need to sleep in between studying... Bah...

Then yesterday they came to my house to study Pheesics. 2 boxes of cheese fries each, and a cup of mocha. True, the mocha wasn't anywhere as thick as Yarongs mum's coffee, but it still did the trick... Went too far to the Other Side (hehe), then got a headache by 3+. Maybe it was the Franz Ferdinand.

Oh yea, I think Yarong got fed up with the lack of English tracks in my playlist. She transfered all she had in her mp3 player. Franz Ferdinand, The Corrs, Dido... Franz Ferdinand is okay in small doses. Please don't make the whole thing go on repeat again... Was so peaceful when I cut the music to listen to Window on my blog after that when we random-surfed the net...

But then again... How to study without highs... Today I'm studying alone coz afternoon got CO practice (grarrrrr...), and I miss them... Sobx... Yarong and Jz... No mood to study...

Talk about obsession. Not obsessed with studying, although it can be satisfying... Obsessed with... you... Is it a bad thing...? I want to say more, but I know I can't. And yet I can't stop thinking about you. GRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~

Sighs...

Deliver us... to the Promised Land...

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.