Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Sighs...
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Where words fail, music fills the gap.

Here in your arms
I can feel the breath of love surround you
A love so pure, and so true

How we will grow
As the million dreams will dance around us
Over the stars, past the moon
One day I will tell you

Remembering the years all this time
Moving through the pages of life
You have been a joy to me
Blooming in the sun and the rain
Holding you through laughter and pain
As we dance, I delight
I have loved you all this time

I am amazed
At the morning light of God's creation
Reached out from heaven to me

Sweet miracle
As He placed a flame of love within me
Carried an angel to me
Gave my soul a melody

Remembering the years all this time
Moving through the pages of life
You have been a joy to me
Blooming in the sun and the rain
Holding you through laughter and pain
As we dance, I delight
I have loved you all this time

I have loved you all this time...

Well, shut up jz. I know you put the same thing on your blog. Can't exactly be called entry stealing when I've wanted to put it up since Tuesday night.Wednesday, was keeping to my one entry per day limit, so didn't post, and before I know it, you beat me... Hmph.

It's a nice song. And it's been haunting me these two days. Since the day you went away, actually... Sighs.

Take care wor. My dearest blur gal! ^^

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.