Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
R.I.P my dear brain cells...
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
The lectures are killing off my brain cells these days... for the wrong reason... Hehe...

This is dedicated to Sirius... Not the one on Harry Potter... The one so high up in the sky, yet so close to me... "Yuan zai tian bian, jing zai yan qian..." Ok doesn't make sense... But then again, since when did I? Stop laughing Ally and Jz...

Time Stops Still
Monday morning, the lecturer drones through his course
I doodle on my notes, eyes drooping against my will
Suddenly you turn, and my eyes meet yours
I start to blush as time stops still

I gaze amazed at the frozen frame
Your bleary eyes, your half smile
Gently I whisper into the quiet your name
Wishing this would last for more than a while

The magic fades, you turn away
I hide my sorrow as reality floods back
I wish we could have stayed that way
'Cause a world without you is a world turned black

The bell announces the lesson's end
I leave as the corridor starts to fill
On my shoulder I suddenly feel your hand
I turn around; there you are, and time stops still...

Please you smile for me now and always
Stay by me and light up all my days...

-------------------------------------------------------
Ja ne~ Study hard people!

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.