Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Loss...
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
'Outside the temple there is a poem carved on a stone, called "Loss". The poem has three words, but the poet has scratched out the words. You cannot read "Loss"; you can only feel it.'
- Memoirs of a Geisha

And in my book where I write my poems and short stories lie two unfinished poems. I did not finish them, not because I was too lazy, or did not have the time. I did not finish them, because I had no words left to write. No words left to describe how I feel.

For once, I realised what Prior meant in Pat Barker's Regeneration, when he said 'NO MORE WORDS'. Words failed him, as they fail me now.

And so...
NO MORE WORDS

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.