Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Fly Away...
Sunday, February 05, 2006
"When will you be home?" she asks
As we watch the planes take off
We both know we have no clear answer
To where my dreams may lead
She's watched me as i crawled and stumbled
As a child, she was my world
And now to let me go, I know she bleeds
And yet she says to me

You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be prayin every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away

Autumn leaves fell into spring time and
Silver paints her hair
Daddy called one evening saying
"We need you. Please come back"
When I saw her laying in her bed
Fragile as a child
Pale just like an angel taking flight
I held her as I cried

You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be prayin every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away

ohh... I love you too much to make you stay
Baby... fly away...

----------------------------------------------------------
CO practice is not CO practice without Ally... No more target practice... Until the target comes back of course hehe. ^^

Yesterday I came about 5mins late for practice, but there weren't many people around, and felt so weird without Ally's mad giggling, so I took my book ('The Fifth Elephant'! Elephants are cute... So are turtles...) to the stairwell near the back of LT3 to read. The moment I opened the door, I heard someone playing At the Beginning. Apparently the councilors were painting banners, and they had the radio on for entertainment. Felt so sad lah! Couldn't really concentrate on the book or practice after that... Sighs... See lah Ally! All your fault.

Life without Ally is much quieter, much less wacky and much more study. Not exactly study lah. I'm not that hardworking. More... Pratchett-y? Haha... Yea, Pratchett is the new Ally substitute. How else can I read 50 pages a day? Thanks to Nive for being there too, but somehow it isn't the same...

Sighs... We'll survive this somehow.

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.