Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
The end... or is it?
Monday, January 23, 2006
Life is full of mysteries. At every turn, a new adventure awaits. 3 weeks of the new year have already past and flown away. 3 mundane weeks, I must say, with exception of a few dilemas and complications. Things would have been perfect... if not for the looming events.

At every turn, a new adventure awaits. At this moment of time, we may not know how our path will twist or where our lives will lead us. But all I have to say is, if we do not try, we will never know. If we are not willing to brave the storm, we will not know what lies on the other side.

And what of our old lives? They will be kept forever a memory in our hearts - the joy and the pain. Memories, vivid photographs, untarnished by time. And the fabled land of dreams, where friends parted by circumstances can meet again.



At every turn, a new adventure awaits...

We shall meet again in dreams... My dearest great-granddaughter!

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.