Back to school
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
There was a smile on my lips and a bounce in my step as I treaded the familiar path past the forested ground to school. After all, it had been two months since I last walked this road with the sunrise painting a pink backdrop. Not even the rain was going to dampen my spirits today!I boinked through the school gates through the sea of familiar faces, and even grinned away morning assembly. Sure, I missed my morning dose of mocha and Maple, and those afternoon naps. But I missed my friends too -- the crappy and the lame (and especially the suan-able!)! School is so much fun, isn't it?Navigating though the floodgates of the hall, I made my way to my new base class, already longing for a nice refreshing nap in the classroom. What else was the air-con for, if it didn't provide the comfortable conditions perfect for lesson-time naps? I settled down with my head on my pencil case and my arms hugging my file, my eyes closed, ready for a long nap.Just then, the door opened and KSK our form teacher walked in. "OK class, please hand in your report cards ar! And here's your new timetable, ask Sean to go photocopy it and make sure you turn up for your classes! After this is PE, make sure you're not late. I don't want to hear any complaints about your class this year. You all are J2 already; better learn to behave..." I rolled my eyes and exchanged a glance with my friend as she droned on.Indeed, school has started once more. KSK's monotone confirmed it. Sighing, I thought, Welcome back to school.---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yup, school is back in action. Groans. No wonder I need Jesus. ^_~
Selemat Hari Raya.
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life