I WILL smile again
Sunday, December 04, 2005
It took a long time to penetrate my thick skin, but I think some things have finally gotten to me, mainly that (and this sounds silly I know) there are people who care about me. And I hope I'll never forget that. You can whack me on the head if I do. Permission granted, don't worry.
Thanks
mummy, Aly, Jon oniichan, JZ oniichan, Elgin oniichan, Darice onechan, Tovya, Xiaohui, etc etc etc. Most importantly, thanks
Daddy!
For you all, I will smile again.Missing the CO camp... Can still hear Colin's laughter from the night walk. *shudders* No wonder we didn't see anything that night. He scared all the ghosts away lol! I think I played the guitar more than the cello though. =D Won't forget playing the guitar with Hui Xin and Tov singing. I envy their voices man! We stayed in our bunk for a while, then we went to the foyer and lay on the floor singing. Was so fun! Then so many people peeped down from on top to ask us what we were doing under the christmas tree lol!
Looking forward to the chalet! See you there, CO peeps! AhahahahaZ!
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life