Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Haha thanks everyone!
Monday, December 12, 2005
Thanks for the memorable birthday guys! Thanks to everyone who sms-ed to wish me happy birthday: LiZi, Mummy, Colin, Jennifer, Jon Khoo kor kor, Shu Han, Ching Cheong, Yanping, Choon Wee my ex-boss, Pei Sian, Kee Liang kor kor, Gabriel, Elgin kor kor, Huiyi, Darice jie jie, ShuJun and Powey (although she was a day early lolx)! Thanks for remembering, guys!! Love you all!

Thanks to the crazy gang who brought me out to Cineleisure today too! I'm glad I didn't get Ally's laughing fit treatment, though I had a bit of stomach cramps myself by the end of the day lol! And the cheese on the pizza was good!! Thanks Pastamania!!! Wheeeeeeee~ This will be the second time watashi san oniichan and I drained Pastamania's tub of cheese. Don't worry, we weren't wearing AC uniform this time. And we'll go to another outlet the next time we have a craving for cheese! Wheeeeeeeeee~

The movie was good too! But the cinema was so cold... Sobx. Haha! Thanks for the treat ar!! Wuv you all!! Haha thanks again for the amusing day! And the presents too lol!

Ja ne~

((oh and for the John Williams and Harry Potter fans out there, A Window to the Past is back up!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~))

EDIT: umm... the song is not working... JZ!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!! Coz I'm too lazy to fix it now lolx!

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.