Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Squishy-whee-boink~
Friday, November 11, 2005
DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:High
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:Very High
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:Low
Avoidant Personality Disorder:Moderate
Dependent Personality Disorder:High
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --




Whee~ I'm schizo! Or at least moderately schizo. ^^ And I'm not narcissistic! Yay! The borderline thing is quite true lol.

In other news, PW IS OVER~! Whee~ Squishy-whee-boink~ Supposed to be having a 8-hour Maple Marathon now, but came out to breathe. Monkeys are nice to kill. Yay! They only give 100hp damage per banana, so in total only get about 100-300 damage. For someone with 1056 hp, it's low enough.Whee~ Going back to squish now~ Whee~

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.