Sighs...
Monday, November 21, 2005
This song is dedicated to you. You, the reason I hide on MapleStory all day. You, the reason I avoid going on MSN, especially when you're online. You, the reason I dread going to CO every Wednesday and Saturday (well, Tuesday this week...). You, the reason I've been indulging in music. You, the reason I've been repeating songs like A Window to the Past, Fly Away, Once Upon A December, Think of Me, All I Ask of You and Yi Lu Xiang Bei on my playlist. You, the reason I cried during the Yule Ball scene of Goblet of Fire, when Ron and Hermione argued. You, the reason I wish I'd gone to PJC when I had the chance. You...who I love.
And yet, no, it's not your fault. I alone am to be blamed. For not being able to let go when I should. For still clinging on to what I'm not fated to have. For being so foolish. For being to sentimental. For everything.
'I love you too much to make you stay... Baby... Fly away...''Wo yi lu xiang bei, li kai you ni de ji jie.'I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Labels: JC life