Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
The end of all evils...but one
Monday, October 24, 2005
Ok, so friday came and went, bringing with him his evils. At least he did not bring Death. At least I'm still alive. Honestly, I've got lots to thank God for. CDEE wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but it wasn't as bad as my nightmares predicted. Hey at least I passed everything right? ;)

Saturday came and went too, bringing with him his tiredness. Didn't know open house could be so draining. Ok, I admit, most of my energy was drained due to sweet- and chocolate- induced hyperness most of the day, resulting in jumping around, bouncing around and squee-ing around, and the effort to constrain the less pleasant emotions for the rest of the day. All I can say is when I finally got my rest at 10pm I slept better than I have been doing for the rest of the week combined. Surprisingly. Was even too tired to brood over certain events of the day. Rest, another gift from God. Treasure it, especially in these days of PW.

And so in two paragraphs the major events of my past week has been told. Yay. Sorry, I'll probably edit this to elaborate more another time. Too sleepy now, yet feeling the need to update. In summary, the only thing I have left to hurl my mental thunderbolts at is PW. The evilest of all evils, the very spawn of the Ministry of Evil itself, the abominable A level subject that must never be mentioned by name. With the promo results and open house out of the way, I can put all my energy (whatever is left) into hating it! Yay! Cheers to the bleak days ahead. =D

Only things left for me to say is:
1) Thanks for all who tried to talk sense into this irrational mind on saturday when I was feeling down. Wait, that'll be just Ally. Thanks great-granddaughter!! Squee~!
2) To anyone who's feeling down for any reason at all, take heart and gather your courage! The end is not yet upon us. There is still hope! There is always hope! God bless you and guide your path.
3) Especially to my mummy, my great-granddaughter and watashi san oniichan... It feels nice to be trusted. Thanks~ Take care too!!
4) I miss you mummy!!! Take care okie?
5) I hate PW.
6) I still hate PW.
7) Guess what? I hate PW!! Bet you couldn't tell right?
8) I hate PW! I hate PW! I hate PW! I hate... oh I suppose that's enough already. Fine I'll spare you my poor blog reader...

Ja ne~ =D

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.