8 days...
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Thanks Jon Khoo! Thanks Powey! Thanks Tovya! Thanks Darice! Thanks to everyone else who has shown concern in some way or other. *hugZ*
Was just thinking of what a good friend said about friendship... '
... a friend never forgets me, a friend never place me last in the list. A friend would always be there to care. And even if I'm ok, a friend would always check me out. A friend would send an sms of concern, would take time and initiative to communicate. A friend would try to cheer me up when I'm down. A friend would be frank with me, would share our problems. A friend would both offer and accept help.' I feel blessed that if this is the definition of friendship, then I have many true friends, and I am glad of that. =D
A few months back (on the 6th of May, to be exact) I posted a poem entitled 'I will always be there for you'. It served as my pledge of friendship. Today feels appropriate to reaffirm this pledge. So... Just as you all have been there for me, I will be there for you too. I will never forget you, or ever place you last in my schedule. I will always care for you, regardless of the distance between us. I will do my best to make you happy when you're down. I'll be here to share your burden, to stay beside you when you need company, to be a listening ear when you need to talk of your grievances, your shoulder to cry on, and your punching bag when you need to vent your anger. And if you need a hug, I'm here always.
One more thing I've gotta say: God is ever faithful! =D
Arigatou minna-san~ I will never give up.
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life