3 days...
Friday, September 30, 2005
I realise that self-study isn't much help to me. When confined to reading boring notes for hours, my mind tends to wander. And when it does, it seems go from self-study to self study. As in studying my character, as opposed to studying on my own. And it's getting irritating, trying to figure out what I'm like. Suffice to say, if I may quote Iago in Shakespeare's reknown tragedy Othello, 'I am not what I am.' Yups.
That's it, I'm giving up solitary confinement. If I message any of you over the next few days, do be understanding. I'm just trying to distract myself so I won't be distracted by other things. Speaking of you all... Huggies to my loyal blog readers! It's nice to know people still care about what's going on in my life.
Wahahaha... Sorry, another nonsense post brought to you by ME!!! =D
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life