28 days...
Sunday, September 04, 2005
... to promos. And what am I doing? Slacking. Wow. What a good way to start the holidays-that-aren't-holidays.
Ok, to my credit, I've done some physics. And copied out Mark's lit notes (which in itself is more tiring than physics; remind me never to borrow his notes again lol). And half-sick too. Body combat in the rain isn't a good idea, especially since I've been too lazy to use an umbrella all week, including today. Heex. But other than that, I've been bothering myself with the trivial stuff. Also known as CO. The so-called 'Big Events' always seem to be misappropriately scheduled. Mid-Autumn Festival performance 3 weeks before promos, I ask you.
I'm being irrational again. Maybe because I'm feeling guilty about not studying hard enough these 4 days, since Teachers' Day. BahZ. Next 7 days will be spent hitting the books. And indulging in chocolate. Heex.
Maybe putting *****'s pic on the CO notice board is a good idea after all. For the welfare of the CO members. ^^ And speaking of the notice board... SIGHZ.
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life