23 days...
Friday, September 09, 2005
... and counting... Heex. I just love to depress whoever reads my blog.
Anyway... I've put off blogging this for some time now... Cross rocks! City Harvest Church's live worship CD. The songs are catchy enough, a good mix of hyper-ish songs and slow songs. Good enough to wake me up in the morning. Heex. Borrowed the CD from watashi ni-oniichan on Tuesday and returned it today. My com sounds so quiet without it lol. Think it's worth spending $20 on, but that'll have to wait till when my emergency savings fund is feeling richer. =D
Oh, and I finally got the CO notice board done. Tovya and Ally! Thanks for all your help!! *hugZ* Finally someone with artistic sense doing the notice board. Whee~ Everyone go check it out kk? (the ugliest part was done by me haha)
Ok, time to stop crapping. Ja ne, minna-san~
Labels: JC life