Patient's report 2005/08/26
Friday, August 26, 2005
The patient is making good progress on her recovery despite the slight recurrence of her depression in the middle of the week. Concerning the tension among her peers, she feels strained and stuck in the middle, but she remains optimistic that things will turn out for the better. After all...
'
The LORD is my light and my salvation;/ Whom shall I fear?/ The LORD is the strength of my life;/ Of whom shall I be afraid?' (Psalms 27:1; NKJV)
Yup, the patient is re-learning to trust the Lord in all her problems, and that...
'
"...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ' (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)
The patient would like to thank her friends once again for walking with her through this dark period in her life, especially
Ally, Elgin, Wanqiu, Nive darling and her oniichan (both of them).
Arigato minna-san~
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life