Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Patient's report 2005/08/19
Friday, August 19, 2005
demure
DEMURE BEAUTY - You are modest, innocent, and a bit
naive. You are naturally optimistic and always
look on the bright side in whatever you do.
People are naturally drawn to you and you
probably have a lot of friends. If you're sad,
which is rare, you bounce back quickly. Your
innocence makes you see the good in all things.
You believe in second chances and are a true
idealist.


What type of beauty do you possess? (20 questions + 7 results + pretty pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

----------------------------------------------------------
Patient's report:
The patient is slowly recovering and should be discharged by the end of the month. She credits this quick recovery to her friends. =D

Thanks for your concern everyone! Yup, by God's grace, I'll be fine.

Just one more thing I have to say: God is faithful.

Take care~

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.