Zutto futari de...
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Wow... The COncert last night was a mixture of yay-ness and sobx-ness. Yay-ness because it was quite a success. Was looking at the audience and was like O.O How come so many people! Was expecting half the people who bought tickets not to turn up... Quite surprised JZ managed to find his way to the SCH too... And he didn't forget the time/day of the concert too! Haha. Ok lah. Shall stop teasing you... Thanks for your support everyone! Especially Mummy. Heex. *hugZ*
Sobx-ness because I'll miss all the J2s!!! Especially the cellists... Don't go!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Don't miss me too much k? But don't forget me either... 'Cause I won't forget you all! Whee~ Thanks for all the good times together!

From back to front, left to right: Catherine (Cat), Zi Xing (Polar Bear), Elgin (Panda Bear), Darice (Cow), Xiao Hui (Duck), Arthur (Chipmunk), Me (Turtle), Tovya (Gremlin) and Powey (Chicken). But where is our dear Ah Meng? Lining was late... Waaaaaa...
Darice: Still remember you're the first CO member I knew by name. Besides Mu Liang, that is... Haha. Thanks for being so hospitable to me during my first practice with you guys. Was really so shy then! Haha. Hard to believe ya? Thanks for taking me under your wing for this past year! Wait... Cows don't have wings... Heez...
Xiao Hui: Heez... Thanks for infecting all of us with your smile during every practice. You know, I'll just discovered your eyes are the brightest among us all! Realised that when I did some red eye correction for one of the photos. Heex... Yupp... Remember the times we spent faking together... Especially when we couldn't play a lot of Feng Nian Ji at the start of the year... Won't forget Darice and your husband and wife acts! What a lovely couple! =D
Powey: You're the second person I knew by name, I think. Heex. Still remember thinking your name sounded cute! And that little drawing of a cello in your file! So cute! Don't worry, I'll remember your revolution! *devours a chicken drumstick* Yum. =D
Lining: Haha. Our resident little monkey! Heex. Ahh... Don't kill me! Hmm... Can never forget the time you did the muscle thing. So cool! Haha. Yup, thanks for brightening CO practices with your jokes!
There's much more to write, of course... And so many really nice seniors to talk about. But that has to wait for part 2... Can't believe I spent like 1.5 hours uploading the pictures? Shall put a few more here then go do my GP and Physics Khorections. The rest of the pics can be found at
http://photobucket.com/albums/a32/minerva12/enCOre%202005/. Ja ne~

(yupp... this was the picture that needed red eye correction... Sorry if your eyes look a bit weird... But I've been doing minor editing of the pictures for so long I was getting cross-eyed liao... Tell me if you don't like your eyes. I shall try to redo them. =D)

(nice expression...)

(not very clear! but ok lah. with Ms Too! Whee~)
Labels: JC life