Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Goodbye my love, wo de ai ren zai jian...
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Haiz... Thus ends a long eventful journey. We CO J1s have walked long with our seniors, and that walk has come to an end today. Beneath the cheerful atmosphere, I believe, was longing. Perhaps never again will we joke (and eat!) together as a CO. The memories will always stay fresh in our minds. Sobx.

What I've said, I say again. J2s, my kor kors and jie jies, thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for the encouragement when I just felt like giving up. Thank you for smiling and laughing and singing with me in happier moments. Thank you for the good times. Love you all! =)

Haha, in other news, Harry Potter rocks! Had a hard time restraining myself from annotation the book! Finished it over the weekend. Turns out it was a good thing to do, because on Monday everyone was shouting who died and who was the Half-Blood Prince across the room! Bah. Anyway, I'm due for my second reading. Once JunZhong returns it. (*ahem ahem*) =D

'...Dumbledore's man through and through.' Hehe.

Dun feel like blogging le... Just one more, a word of encouragement to my faithful yet troubled blog readers. Everything will be alright de! I'll be praying for you! Jia you!

Ja ne~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.