Drowned
Friday, July 29, 2005
One word says it all. Ahahahaz.
Don't ask why, because I don't really know myself. But I think what Aly said is true lah. I bottled up my thoughts too much. All the pain was inside all along, waiting to
explode. Then something (don't ask what, I don't know... lol) happened today that catalysed the explosion... Haha.
So that basically sums up what happened, in case any of the SB4ers are curious to know why what happened in maths today happened.
Thanks to everyone who showed concern, especially
Aly and Nive, who accompanied me to the toliet, and
Jess, Tian Li, Jon (Tan) and Weihong, who told me to cheer up. Thanks! I'm ok le, if anyone bothers to know. And also sorry to those who I sorta dao-ed today. Haha.
Think I'll take a nice break over the weekend. Not much of a break actually, with TWO lit essays to write. Too lazy to start today, although I did the essay plan (yes, I actually did an essay plan. wow=p) yesterday. So tomorrow just finish one, maybe plan the other, then Sunday do it. Cannot finish spread out over the week lor... Heex. Maybe I'll skip KH again... So naughty of me... Haha. But Mummy you understand right? Haha.
That will be for tomorrow. But for tonight... Killing spree. =D
Cheers to
1SB4. Probably not the most united class (unless it concerns a certain 'Harry Potter' lalala), but then again, our diversity is our uniqueness. And cheers to the
friends I've found there too. May our friendship burn like an everlasting candle, a beacon in the dark times ahead (aka promos... bleah)!
Ja ne~
Labels: JC life