Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
SYF pictures!!
Monday, June 13, 2005
Hmm... Wonder how many people have seen the SYF pictures... Going to post some of them here (am I allowed to?). Yes I know, quality is bad... To check out the rest of the pictures, the website is http://www.class-pictures.com/. =D

ACJC CO:


AC Guitar (I look ugly! Haa...):


BPCO (^-^)v :


BP Choir (for Grace, if she comes by...):


Also took neoprint with mummy and my dear granddaughter on saturday! Think I'll upload that picture another time. =)

Oh yes, yesterday's KH recital was good! Kind of... My first public performance with KHCO! Heex... ^^ Yenchoong and Huizhen's solos went quite well. The concertos... Yenchoong fouled up a bit for Hua Bang Zi. Wasn't his fault. Blame his long sleeves... Haha... And Eddie's cello solo for Hong Mei wasn't as good as usual...Made a slight slip near the start, I think. And it wasn't as loud as usual. Sheng also got a bit of problem... But I heard the recordings... Wasn't that bad actually. Someone who doesn't know the songs wouldn't suspect much... =)

And so... After 2 days of fun (?), back to studying... Haha... 2 more weeks of holidays! Gambatte, minna-san! =D

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.