Name 20 friends without looking at the questions and answer the questions with regard to your friend of the corresponding number. 01. Nive 02. Alyson 03. Monica 04. Kirsty 05. Xinhui 06. Leroy 07. Changjie 08. Wenyi 09. Hussein 10. Jessica 11. Sean 12. Melissa 13. Monica 14. Deo 15. Weihong 16. Shoshi 17. Daniel 18. Ivan 19. Jon Tan 20. Meaghan
The questions: Who is #8 going out with?: Dunno... Dun think he’s attached? Haha... Is #9 a boy or a girl?: Half-half. =p Would #11 and #2 go out?: Duh! 2nd couple of the year after... How about #18 and #4?: The couple of the year of SB4! Woot! What grade is #17 in?: Err… Grade 11? J1... Duh... When was the last time you talked to #12?: Think was last Sunday. She messaged me something... What is #6's favorite band?: Dunno… Don’t even know what music he listens to... Does #1 have any siblings?: None that I can remember. Don’t think she ever mentioned to me any brothers or sisters. Would you ever date #3?: NO... I'm straight k. Would you ever date #7?: Err... Are you kidding? You better be… Is #16 single?: YES. Who would want him... So short! =p What's #15's last name?: Chan. What's #5's middle name?: Middle name as in Chinese name? Xinhui... Lol. =D What's #10's fantasy?: Hmm... Dunno... Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?: YES! Ok, I so did not say/type that... Tell me a random fact about #11?: He... Is an idiot! Yay! Have you ever had a crush on #16?: The short guy? Of course not! Are #5 & #6 best friends?: Ok-ok friends lah I think. Does #7 like #20?: That you have to ask him. How did you meet #15?: Met him when he came to JAE 1S4... Lol. Hmm... Ivan, Leroy and Aly came over to do Chinese project today... Supposed to have Monica too... But she didn't come coz I didn't confirm with her... Oh well... Ivan, being Ivan, slacked the whole day. In the end, I went to research articles. Then coz is in fan ti zi, throw to Aly to translate. In the end she also give up, chuck to Leroy. Wah! He's really good lor. Haha. And stupid Ivan kept shouting at random people downstairs from my window... Wouldn't have minded if he opened the grilles and fell out. =p And Aly kept squishing my star! My poor PINK bean bag star... SobX~ Then after lunch, Aly and I went back bp to get our o level cert... Went home, tried to study after that... But couldn't really concentrate... Seemed like my brain was continuing a train of thought from last night... Stupid thoughts that gave me a nightmare... Oh well... Proves I have a brain right? =D