Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
I'm sorry... (yes, another piece of crap poetry)
Friday, June 17, 2005
How did this happen?
I only wanted to make you smile
But in a joke gone wrong
Instead I made you frown

Perhaps I went too far
Or maybe today you had a short fuse
All I know is that your anger,
Your pain, is hurting me too

To make you happy everyday
That was my mission
Trust me, I never wanted
To make tears blur your vision

I'm sorry, I really am
I know that word holds no power
It cannot erase what I have done
But I don't wish our friendship to turn sour

I won't demand your forgiveness
I've no right to
But give me a chance to set things right
I want to make it up to you

Let me try once more
To return that smile on your face
Allow me to share your burdens
I promise to help you finish this race

But if my offence is unforgivable
Then sorry for the inconvenience caused
My existence was a big mistake
For my reason to live is now lost.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I shouldn't write poems when I'm emotionally unstable...

Haiz... I came for CO today, promising myself to smile. Try to lighten the mood. I know these days everyone quite stressed, because of study and other personal matters. So I wanted to smile, make everyone smile too. Let everyone enjoy practice today...

In the end, what did I do? I failed to console a good friend who has been heavily burdened for the past few days, maybe weeks. In addition, I made a close friend angry. I only wanted to make her smile...

I'm useless lah. Wanted to make my friends happy, end up only hurting them. What kind of an idiot am I?

Somebody kill me lah! Maybe that will make everyone else happy. If my existence can only cause hurt... I want to run away... From all these problems. away from everyone. Hide in my shell, away from the world. Perhaps it will be better for everyone, both my friends and myself...

To everyone whom I've hurt, be it today, anytime in the past, or in the future too, I'm really sorry. I know sorry never help any situation, nor can it heal the pain I've caused. If there is anything I can do, please tell me. But if sorry is the only thing I can offer, then that's what I give.

Somehow, whatever I do, whatever I say, it is never right...

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.