Hmm...
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Long time no blog le... Life has been too boring to talk about anyway... Day in, day out, it's the same... Mug like siao, then slack... This mug/slack routine has been so draining, I haven't had much time for personal reflection...
But something on Colin's blog got me thinking... The poem was filled so much angst and pain I just broke down in front of my com... It was the best cry I've had in probably months... Didn't hold back or suppress my feelings. Just cried and cried... Perhaps I've been so caught up with my routine that I've been suppressing my tears... I don't know... I just know that after crying I felt so much better...
Haiz... There are things I want to tell someone. And I know there are people that will be willing to listen. But I don't know... Something holds me back... And I don't feel it's right to burden someone else with my problems. They belong to me alone. Other people have their own problems. No need for me to add to their load... I think that's the reason why I try to hide my problems too. No need for others to worry unnecessarily... And so I unload to this, my dear blog.
Oh well... I think you, my faithful blog readers, have better things to do than listen to this useless idiot lament about her life... To my dear tissue providers, thank you for always being there. I know you worry, but please don't. It just makes me feel worse... Perhaps one day I will tell all. When I am ready... Gomen ne...
Labels: JC life