Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Another crap poem... wow...
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Hmm... Perhaps something about Colin's poem inspired me... But his is 100 times better than mine, of course. Mine seldom make sense... Especially when I'm writing in an unstable state... Haha... Ok, bad excuse...

Sitting alone in the darkness
Waiting for the storm to pass
My screams fade into nothingness
How long will this last?

Searching within me
For something that must come without
Trying desperately to break free
From the chains I myself wrought.

I long to run
Away from this hole
But where can I find the sun?
Where can I hide? No one knows.

I scream my desperation
But no one sees, no one hears
My pleas for an answer and explanation
They all fall on deaf ears.

Perhaps this is fated
That I should be in the dark, never to be found
I remain unknown, unseen, faded
Just a piece of stage prop, in the background.

Again, I say this: crap poem. But I guess it served it's purpose. Love my blog! *hugs the little angel with the PINK dress on my dear blog* Hehe. Oyasumi minna-san~

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.