Haiz... Everyone in CO falling sick now... Mentally or physically or both... I guess it's just too much to handle hmm? We thought we would be able to rest after SYF, then now got this life-draining, blood-sucking concert, started by an equally life-draining, blood-sucking teacher, not to mention MONEY-sucking too.
Started a food and shopping spree yesterday afternoon... After Aly left for home, walked around Lot 1 for like 1.5 hrs... Bought the pendant I've been keeping my eye on for some months... Then went on to buy a pair of earrings... Probably the biggest loop earrings I have to date. Was considering a bigger pair, then purposely wear to school in front of our DEAREST (vomit blood) CO teacher-in-charge, but decided against it. This pair big enough liao... My little act of defiance. Maybe go paint my nails too.
After that went home... No one else at home, so played the guitar until I felt drowsy. My dearest lao gong... He still understands me the best! (hence my msn nick... lol) Long time since I felt truely relaxed... So relaxed I fell asleep... Didn't think about the CO or anything for that 2 hrs... Just played and played and enjoyed the music... Some more got no one to disturb me...
Was bingeing on food the whole day today! Kept snacking in the afternoon, then had a good looooooong nap... Now, even as I blog, I'm still snacking... Early afternoon went out to buy a pair of shoes! Since my old pair kind of got muddied beyond hope... All thanks to rugby on thursday. But we won, and that's all that matters... Then bought a new charm bracelet too! Haha.
Just now, when I went to jz's blog to check for updates (think it's collecting dust now... haven't been updated for ages...), his jukebox played FF IX's Melodies of Life... So nice! Don't know why... Just started crying then... Felt a bit nostalgic... (See lah jz, look what you did! Haha. ) Thought back to my squadmates in NP, especially the early days, when we weren't mixed up in all this politics... Before Ah Pow started the communist party... That was in sec 2... Comparing it with sec 4, there's so much difference... The communist party had fallen, for one thing... And you realise that the people you once felt disgusted with can actually be the ones who will stand by you the most. Especially the guys. Guess they don't show their soft side often... Sure miss them all! Especially Ah Pow my ex-boss (still waiting for my pay... lol), Evon jie , Junguang kor, Luann, Jocelyn, Yee Wen, Melvin, Akhmad jie (lol, he was very nice about it), and even NSK (don't say anything Aly). Through thick and thin, we stuck together. We braved the storms, juggled NP and school and cursed our NCOs together. I could always count on you guys! Yeah! Thanks for the good times together!
Now, the same thing is happening in CO. True, there maybe more than a few unpleasant people amongst us, and we may have a teacher-in-charge with an unsound mind. But will stick together through this! Through thick and thin, through fire and ice, through joy and sorrow. My brothers and sisters, my comrades. Probably none of us can survive this alone. That is why we must stand strong. Help each other back onto our feet when we stumble. Together we shall finish this race unwillingly set before us!
Well, I'm off to sleep! =) Sleep therapy is always the best. Beats shopping and eating. Take care all! Oyasumi, minna-san!