Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
40 days left...
Wednesday, May 25, 2005

40 days to enCOre, our ACJC CO concert... And the clock is ticking... Not much time left, considering we've barely started practicing the new concert songs... Even the program is sort of not yet finalised lah! Keep changing one... Haiz... I predict that this concert is going to drain a lot of people's time and energy... And with terms coming in the first week of term 3 for J1s and prelims in August(?) for the J2s, I don't think that's a very good idea. Furthermore, most of us haven't rested enough since SYF... And there's also the fact that more than half the CO isn't keen on the concert... Haiz...

What I feel is: we can't do anything about the fact that we're going to have a concert, so why not just make the most out of it. At least TRY to make this even marginally successful. Who knows, this might turn out for the better (although I wouldn't bet on it). This responsibility has been thrust into our hands. Instead of sitting around and complaining, why not do something? Because I believe that we have the power and ability to make something good out of an unwise decision(that speaks much about the one who made the choice). Yeah!

Again, this is a test of faith too. A chance to renew our faith in God. This time, we will not fail. We will not take everything into our own hands, like we did before. This time, we will trust Him to see us through, even as we struggle to juggle school and CO. And God is faithful. He will carry us through this, if only we let him.

I know many people are already stressed out. Just want to say: gambatte ne~! If you need someone to vent your frustrations on, I'm always here! Go ahead and bash me up (or poke me, whichever gives you greater satisfaction) if that makes you feel better. We're all in this together. So let's work together and encourage each other. United we stand, divided we fall! One for all and all for one! The cello mottos! Well, sort of... Haha.

And so... Let us renew our resolve to work hard for this concert. Even if we get killed in the process,literally or figuratively, by excess of practice or excess of poking, let us do our best for this! Fortune favours the bold! Yeah! =) Take care all!

In God may we find strength. In strength may we find unity. In unity may we find success.

'Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.' - Matthew 11:28 (KJV)

'And I'll say of the Lord, You are my shield, my strength, my portion, deliverer, my shelter, strong tower, my very present help in time of need.' - Made Me Glad, Hillsong

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.