Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Random thoughts from a sleepy mind...
Saturday, April 30, 2005
After one week of intensive CO training... I am convinced that... No matter if you're claustrophobic or not, being in a confined space with the same people for an overbearingly long time makes people do things they normally don't do (ie they go insane).

Ok, first of all, I have to say... I'm VERY sleepy now... I'm in a state of sleepy hyperness... So if I don't make sense, bear with me. Hang on... Since when did I make sense anyway? Never mind... Crapping on my own blog... Haha...

Anyway... Alyson, Eileen, Arthur and I were talking about how the scandals have intensified this week... Those who didn't know now know. Those who weren't sure have confirmed their suspicions. Those who already knew have seen more... In this, I'm not pinpointing anyone, but all the 'scandalised' people in general. And not only this... New pairings have been made. Whether they are true or not, I shall not comment. But have you CO people realised how bo liao you all are? 4 months in ACJC has taught me that gone are the days where I can talk to a guy without being paired up with him. I can take one or two scandals. After all... If people find excitement and saddistic pleasure in that, ok lor. Whatever... But things have come to a stage where I can't talk more than 5-10 mins per day to a guy...

Yes, some people do enjoy the attention. They love being seen together. Or maybe they just don't care... Maybe we should just leave them alone. They're getting along fine without our interference. Why specially go and disturb them?

And to the one-sided scandals... Hmm... Maybe a little help will be welcome. But too much is a little overwhelming for the person on the other side, don't you think?

For those that aren't even true... It never stops amazing me how... "observant" people can be. Honestly lor. To the scandal-creating gang... Your help is not needed here. Spend your time making scandals involving yourself, if you're so free. Stop targeting innocent people. Even if the actions of the two people are very... err... suspicious, that's no reason to make scandals about them lor. Please find out the truth before you decide to "help".

Ok... Think I stop here... To the scandal makers, a GENTLE reminder: Please reflect about what has been said here. About how your interference can break people and relationships. About how your actions can sometimes cause more harm than help. And about how your thoughts and self-drawn conclusions may be far from the truth.


Maybe after SYF, CO should break for a few weeks. So people can readjust to normal life. And get away from all these scandals.

And thanks to Jon Khoo for starting this chain of thought. (if anyone is not happy with this post, you can go taupok him on monday... haha...)

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.