Leaving the past behind...
Saturday, April 09, 2005
One week with my new class le... Not exactly new class lah, just a lot of new people. As far as I'm concerned, my class only has 17 people...The acbc gang doesn't count...
I'm slowly accepting my new classmates. I say 'accepting', not 'liking'. Somehow still not prepared to let go... Change occurs, and we have no choice but to accept it. But embracing it is a totally different thing. Especially when it comes so swiftly and unexpectedly... Haiz... Just when everything felt so secure, so stable... Then change comes and makes a mess of everything...
Was talking to Nive on the train home yesterday... Come to think of it, that was the first time I'm going home with any of my classmates besides all those class outings. Was supposed to meet Changjie and Leroy at the gate, but they pangseh-ed us... So end up met Leroy at Jurong East, since Chang was going Boon Lay... Anyway, from Buona Vista till Jurong East, had a heartfelt talk with Nive... About how the new SB4 feels so 'not permanent'. I look around the class, I don't see people I'm going to be with for 2 years... I see unfamiliar faces. And it's sad, because I see these faces and think, 'Ok, so where are the people I know? Where's Stephen? Where's Huiling? Where's my class?' Then after a moment, I realise that Stephen is in SB5, Huiling's in SB3, and this IS my class... These unfamiliar faces...
Wait... I'm straying from the topic... Ok. I was talking to Nive about how disunited our class was. How it was more together in the 1st 3 months, despite being temporary... Both of us agreed that Stephen is a better class rep... He was dedicated to bringing the class together, even though many of us didn't know each other before. Not that Kirsty isn't good. She's efficient, but somehow she just isn't as lively as Stephen... Heck, Nive even said she wouldn't mind Abhi back, and he was like her arch-enemy lah! And there's Joel... Kind of miss him pairing us up...
Haiz... Too sentimental... Change topic bah~ CO welcome tea was cool! Especially the game (haha, give watashi no oniichan some face) and the food! And of course, the duet... Haha. CO's number 1 couple took so long to tune their strings... Then when they finally started, Lance suddenly stop halfway and requested to start again. Haha. Want to spend more time dueting with her then say so lah! We (the rest of the CO) will gladly leave you two alone to duet... There is a reason why we stayed clear of the CO room this morning, you know... AhahaZ~ ;)
The game was 'blow wind blow'. Poor Xu Hua kena forfeit. Had to say 'honey if you love me please smile' to Shuhan. Poor guy fought to stop himself from laughing! Haha. The food was nice too! So much chocolate!! (Haha~ jz, I told you to come...) Then got too much food, so gave some to the guitar ensemble people next door (in lt2)... HahaZ~
Tired... Walked around Jurong East for about 3 hours... Haha. Solitary shopping is fun! Don't blog liao le lah. Ja ne, minna-san~ =)Labels: JC life