HahaZ~ Blogging during project work lesson. KSK aka the Pau is so boring... And Jon Tan is beside me typing random numbers onto the screen... Grr... Hands off lah you! Anyway, long time no update... (do poems count? haha) Think I'll start from Wednesday...
Didn't go for co on wednesday... Went back to bpco and helped out instead. Walew, the moment Ally and me stepped in they started screaming. Haha. Miss them so much. Haven't seen them for like 2 months le... Ever since release of JAE results. Poor Yun Hao aka Si Ge stressed out. Exams coming for them mah. So sad. For the time I was there, they were allocating the costumes. Spent so long, and by the time they started playing it was time to go le... Wanted back to ac, if not like very bad, pon co entirely. But already too late le, so went shopping with Ally...
Yesterday... A day of anguish and tears. Bpco got silver for syf... Ok lah, improvement from last time. But considering how much time and energy they spent practicing, it's a bit sad lah. Their standard should be able to get gold one, but the suona was out... Xinjie and Kangwei were reenacting later when I met them in Lot 1... So sad~ =( Oh well, can't be helped... Never mind... I'm still proud of you guys~ =)
Anyway, for those who're interested to know why I was so stone on wed night and thurs morning, 2 words: huai nian. Just miss my juniors too much. Missing o2.oXiDe too... When I stepped into bp on wed, it was like... I was home... Saw so many people... Tiger, Ms Chew (ok, I don't miss her at all), Gong lao shi... Den so many ex-bpians also. Went back with Joanna and Joon Kiat. Then saw Ah Pow on the way there. In the canteen saw Minsi and Hong Li. Halfway through practice, Mummy turned up. On the way out saw NSK, Keat Kee, Er Jie and Luann. My NP pals... =( Miss the times we went to 7-11 after NP training to eat... Sigh... Oh well...
'Xiang hui dao guo qu shi zhe bao ni zai huai li Xiu que de lian dai you yi dian zhi qi Xiang kan ni de kan shi jie xiang zai ni meng de hua mian Zhi yao kao zai yi qi jiu neng gan jue tian mi
Xiang hui dao guo qu shi zhe rang gu shi ji xu Zhi sao bu zai rang ni li wo er qu Fen san shi jian de zhu yi zhe ci hui bao de gen jing Zhe yang wan liu bu zhi hai lai bu lai de ji Xiang hui dao guo qu...' - Jay Chou, "Hui Dao Guo Qu" (For those who don't know Chinese, or can't understand, this song is just about wanting to go back to the past, to how it was before, etc...)