Angel with Invisible Wings A crazy dreamer once told me a tale That guardian angels really do exist. They protect their charges from evil that might prevail, And lead them through paths shrouded in danger and mist.
Naively I believed him, watching and waiting, Hoping that one day my guardian angel will show. But I waited in vain, my hope diminshing to nothing, Each new day just brought rain bleak and cold.
Then out of the dark you made yourself known, Bringing with you sunlight that dispelled the rain. Since then I no longer lived every day alone; Warmth envelops me now and washes away the pain.
Looking back, I finally understand What the dreamer's tale really meant. I've found my guardian angel in this mortal land, Watching over me day and night with true intent.
And so... tonight I sleep sound on the guarantee That somewhere out there someone's watching over me...