Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Alone. Unloved.
Friday, April 15, 2005
Stop standing there smiling
As if you know me so well
As if you actually bothered to know
Whether my day was good or not.

Stop nodding your head knowingly
As if you can read my mind
As if you can see the pain
That you have caused deep inside.

I don't want your acts of fake concern.
I don't want your empty encouragement.
I don't want your smiles void of warmth.
You can have them back, every one of them.

You never cared; you left me alone in the rain.
And I was a fool to think you would ease my pain

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.