Yay~ Birth of my (second) blog!
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Haha. Suddenly had the inspiration (?) to create a blog today. Shows how bored I was... Okay lah, not exactly very bored. But got nothing better to do. Anything is better than reading the GP reading package or doing my Econs essay. Haha.
So, this is my second blog. After I (stupidly) forgot my username to the first one I created 2 years ago. Been too lazy to create another one. Couldn't be bothered to remember my username either. Typical me. Lazy pig. LolX.
Anyway, need to credit some people on the creation of this blog. Firstly, my great-granddaughter Alyson. She helped me think up the blog address, gave me some tips etc. Thankies, wo de guai zheng sun nu er! Also need to thank my er jie Evon for letting me put a link on my blog to hers. The music (which takes a very long time to load, I know) was uploaded by JZ. Hugs to all 3 of you! *hugZ* Hehe. *sees JZ cringe and hears Aly mutter 'siao za bo'*
Ok. Wow. What a crap post for my first entry. Haha. People tired le lahz. Want to sleep le. Tomorrow got school some more... Gonna sleep during Econs tuitorial as usual. Unless I go crash Lit class again. Which I will unless I'm too tired. Oyasumi, minna-san~
Labels: JC life