Yeah! After a whole lot of questioning ("Are you sure you can take literature? Your English is a B3."), I finally managed to convince the teachers in charge of subject appeal to let me take Lit! The teacher (dunno her name) actually asked me to consider Econs. I told her I took Econs for the first 3 months, and I didn't like it. Spent 3 months in Econs class sleeping lor. That's how boring our Pau teacher can be. Reminds me of A.Wong... Once she walks into the class I fall asleep. Econs is the perfect substitute for Bio, except I actually intend to make full use of my 4 subjects to do something I like. So, ya, Lit it is.
Was quite surprised when the D.Khor backed me up. The teachers were looking at my sciences, and he said, "Ya, she's ok." Quite shocked, seeing how strict he was with Alyson when she tried to appeal for Physics during first 3 months. Honestly, he can be nice sometimes. Like V.Lee. At the start, he's fierce. Then he softens a bit. And before we know it, he'll be our favourite teacher. =)